Release Version 1.0.2
Eddie Kramer Phazevibe pedal by F-Pedals is very unique because is not the clone of anything else.
It has been receiving great ratings from many musicians around the world and it is included in the top list, (along with the Echobandit by F-Pedals) of the “must-have pedals” posted on Premier Guitar by sound guru Pete Thorn.
The Eddie Kramer Phazevibe Plugin, Rack version, is modelled after the original F-Pedal Phazevibe.
Rack version features 3 modes of phaser effects that are selected by a slide switch, there are also 3 different options of waveforms shape for each phaser mode.
Mode 1 - CLASSIC VINTAGE PHASER
The big red speed knob allows the user to range from a classic phaser through a vibrato and even a Leslie-ish effect.
Mode 2 - PHASE-WHA
A phaser with a hint of wha-wha, when used on the low speed, becomes auto-wha as you increase the speed up to a very unique vibrato.
Mode 3 - PHASE-UNIVIBE
A phaser with a hint of univibe when used on the low speed that becomes a Hendrix Uni-Vibe sound as you increase the speed. This mode is incredibly warm and can offer a beautiful and smooth vibrato.
The Rack version has been enhanced and has actually 2 independent Phazevibe channels that can be used in mono, dual mono and stereo. Each channel has independent controls of Speed, Filter, Pan, Dry/Wet.
It’s a super flexible phaser capable of a wide range of sound possibilities, to allow musicians and producers of any genre, to enjoy the wonderful palette of tones that the Phazevibe has to offer.
Rack features are :
- Tone Knob: Modifies the tone or sound of only the processed signal. When the Tone control is straight up, the processed signal is unchanged. Turning the Tone control clockwise boosts the high frequencies (treble) of the processed signal, and turning the Tone control counterclockwise rolls off the high frequencies of the processed signal
- Speed Knob: Turn the Knob clockwise to increase and counterclockwise to decrease the speed of the modulation
- Oscillator Phase: inverter toggle switch.
- Analog Link: to create an even more analog feel.
- Sync: toggle switch to synchronize the speed of the phaser to your hosting DAW, the LCDs (one per channel) will display the Tempo division when in SYNC mode or the Speed in MilliSeconds when not synched to host.
- Links Buttons: to link the controls of the 2 separate channels.
- Master Link: to set ON/OFF all 4 link buttons simultaneously.
- VU-Meter: to monitor the signal in input and output.