Release version 1.0.0
SPECIAL INTRO OFFER $29 ALL MAY
(Regular price $137)
The BST100 Super Overdrive Amp plugin is a perfect emulation of the 90s guitar amplifier Holy Grail!
Nembrini Audio spent many years on modeling to build a Guitar Amplifier plugin that is at the same time easy to use and good sounding in any situation and settings.
Two channels driven by four 12AX7/7025 Virtual Tubes, carefully modeled and fine tuned for the cutting edge 90s guitar amplifier hi-gain sound:
- Normal Channel with Bright and Clean/Crunch switches from crystal clear to creamy crunch tone
- Boost channel for the famous USA Hi-Gain guitar tone!
We have also extended the possibility of the original hardware thanks to the versatility of the digital world with new features for the maximum control of your tone:
the BST100 Super Overdrive Amp plugin includes a complete recording chain emulation with 5 selected and fine tuned guitar amplifier cabinets, 5 microphones and a mixer section to blend 2 mics together with the room ambience and our custom design noise gate circuit.
You can also load your favorite Cabinet Impulse Response or bypass the intere recording chain section to use your real power amplifier and guitar speakers system with the BST100 Super Overdrive Amp plugin!
In the BST100 Super Overdrive Amp plugin you can choose between 5 different guitar cabinet emulations and 2 microphones with 5 famous guitar cab microphone emulations and 10 mic positions each.
A complete Mixer section with Solos, Mutes, Pans and Faders allow you to blend together the two microphones with the ambience microphones.
IMPULSES RESPONSE LOADER
We also included a complete Impulse File Loader into the BST100 Super Overdrive Amp plugin so you can use your favorite IRs instead of the BST100 recording chain. A convenient browser window has been added so you can easily search through all your third parts IR files.
In the BST100 Super Overdrive Amp there is a selected set of cabinets impulses created by www.choptones.com
- An Intel Pentium 4 compatible CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer (Mac users)
- Windows 7 or newer (PC users)
- A display resolution of 1280x1024 pixels or more
- A VST2, VST3, AAX or AudioUnits compatible host
- iLok authorization onto iLok2, iLok3, Host Computer or iLok cloud. Latest iLok drivers are recommended. iLok Cloud support requires v6.5 or later, www.ilok.com for more info.