"Capture legendary high-gain clarity and modern versatility in one iconic amplifier"
Nembrini Audio BST100 V2 Super Overdrive Guitar Amplifier is modelled on Soldano SLO100*.
Introduced in 1987, this iconic amp has found its place in the rigs of any genre, from screaming metal to pop music.
Simple to use, versatility and great tone are the keys to the success of this beautiful all-valve guitar head.
BST100 V2 is a masterpiece of high-gain amplification, rich harmonics, and versatile tone shaping with modern enhancements for the ultimate guitar sound.
Two channels driven by four 12AX7 Virtual Tubes, carefully modelled and fine-tuned for the cutting edge 90s guitar amplifier hi-gain sound:
- Normal Channel with Bright and Clean/Crunch switches from crystal clear to a creamy crunch tone
- Boost channel for the famous USA Hi-Gain guitar tone!
- Tight : reduces low frequency content tightening the low range, suitable for 7/8 strings guitars
- Rumbling: reduces the low-frequency content
- Harsh: reduces the high-frequency content
- Threshold: defines the level where the gate is activated
- Range: selects the quantity of noise reduction
- Gate : Adjust the gate speed
With Nembrini Audio BST100 V2 Guitar Amplifier is possible to choose between eight different guitar cabinets, four microphone emulations with on/off axis position switch, continuous position and distance knobs. A complete Mixer section with Solos, Mutes, Pans and Faders allows you to blend together the two microphones with the ambience.
Impulse Loader lets you load up to three third-party impulse responses that you can even blend together using volume, pan, phase, solo and mute controls.
Soldano SLO100 is a registered trademark of Soldano Custom Amplification. BST100 V2 was developed by Nembrini Audio SRL based on its own modelling techniques. Soldano Custom Amplification has not endorsed nor sponsored the BST100 V2 in any manner, nor licensed any intellectual property for use in this product.