PSA1000 Analog Saturation plugin is a modern recreation of a '90s classic analog guitar preamp which is used in recording studios all around the world!
It is used and "abused" for recording and characterizing not only guitars but also electric pianos, organs, synthesizers, electric basses and many other instruments.
The original unit has found its place even in the mix stage for processing all type of sounds, as drum rooms, percussions, vocals, kicks, snares and sound fx too! For creating the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin, Nembrini Audio has carefully modeled the original analog circuits and finely refined it by ear as all its products.
- Independent controls for left and right channels with individual and global links
- Dry/Wet mix knob for both channels
- Mid/Side operation
- Spread circuit to widen the stereo field
- Analog Link circuit to simulate the difference between left and right channels as in real analog world
- Phase Reverse switch to take advantage of the original phase changes in the real analog unit when used in parallel
- In and Out level knobs for maximum versatility
The PSA1000 Analog Saturation is a sound sculpting desert island tool. Overdrive is your mix secret weapon on drums, bass, vocals, especially when it’s of the Sansamp variety. I love the sound and flexibility of this plugin.
Multiple Grammy nominated record producer, songwriter, musician, and mix engineer in Los Angeles (Katy Perry, Deftones, Pink, etc)
Not sure what’s different from the Avid version (which I also really like) but this Nembrini version is tighter, more solid in the mids and lows. Reminds me of the original SansAmp ‘Classic' guitar pedal. And a phase switch!
Producer, Engineer, Mixer and Musician (THE ARCTIC MONKEYS, THE BLACK KEYS. TOM WAITS, SHERYL CROW, SUZANNE VEGA)
FREE iLok License Manager and iLok account needed.
NO DONGLE REQUIRED
A VST2, VST3, AAX or AudioUnits compatible host
An Intel compatible or Apple Silicon CPU 1GB RAM, Mac OS 10.9 or newer, Windows 7 or newer, 64-bit DAW