Release version 1.0.2
The DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin is a chameleon processor that brings the delay FX for your DAW to the next level.
Modeled on the Roland SDE-3000 rack delay unit, the new DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin adds new features and an easy to use user interface that gives you a complete arsenal of delay effects at your disposal!
16 stereo multitap patterns, repetitions Hold switch, Sync to DAW function, modulation circuit, ducking and filter sections are only a part of the features of this incredible processor.
The delay circuit of the DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin has two separate voices for modern digital delay type FX or analog vintage sound.
The famous and unique Nembrini Audio’s distortion modeling is also included in the new DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin
The DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin has two separate custom tuned saturation circuits:
- GRIT add body and tube saruration
- SMEAR softens the attack of the repeats while maintaining full frequency response
The Ducking circuit is a very useful and practical mode to decrease the delay FX volume when the dry signal is playing. For example you can hear the delay tail only when the singer stop singing by simply turn two knobs. You can also add Chorus or Tremolo FX to the DELAY3000 tail and filter the effect output with a modulated resonant Low Pass Filter in Sync with your DAW.
The DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin is must have tool for every modern producer, musician and mixing engineer!
Legal Disclaimer: SDE-3000 is registered trademarks of Roland Inc. Delay3000 was developed by Nembrini Audio SRL based on its own modeling techniques. Roland has not endorsed nor sponsored the Delay3000 in any manner, nor licensed any intellectual property for use in this product.
- An Intel Pentium 4 compatible CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer (Mac users)
- Windows 7 or newer (PC users)
- A display resolution of 1280x1024 pixels or more
- A VST2, VST3, AAX or AudioUnits compatible host
- iLok authorization onto iLok2, iLok3, Host Computer or iLok cloud. Latest iLok drivers are recommended. iLok Cloud support requires v6.5 or later, www.ilok.com for more info.