Release version 1.0.2
The Sound Master Custom Tube Guitar Amplifier plugin is born to reproduce in your virtual rig the classic American guitar amplifier sounds.
Based on a custom shop dual channel 100 watt hand made and point-to-point wired all tube head, the Sound Master Custom Tube Guitar Amplifier is a tone lab plugin capable of reproducing classic guitar sounds and beyond.
From clean tones to heavily overdriven distortion, the Sound Master Custom Tube Guitar Amplifier plugin has two separate channel with independent volume and tone controls:
- Channel A is pure American tone with the most beautiful sparkling cleans
- Channel B has a separate Gain and Master Volume knobs so you can drive the preamp for more aggressive sounds.
With Sound Master Custom Tube Guitar Amplifier is possible select between six different famous guitars cab, four mic emulations with on/off axis position switch, continuous position and distance knobs.
A complete Mixer section with Solos, Mutes, Pans and Faders allow you to blend together the two microphones with the ambience microphones.
IMPULSES RESPONSE LOADER
Impulse Loader let you load up to three 3rd-parties impulse responses, you can blend them together using volume, pan, phase, solo and mute controls.
A convenient browser window has been added so you can easily search through all your third parts IR files.
CLEANER / NOISE GATE
Noise Gate section plus a Cleaner circuit to reduce rambling and harsh is included
- An Intel Pentium 4 compatible CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer, 64-bit DAW
- Windows 7 or newer, 64-bit DAW
- A VST2, VST3, AAX or AudioUnits compatible host
- iLok authorization onto iLok2, iLok3, Host Computer or iLok cloud. Latest iLok drivers are recommended. iLok Cloud support requires v6.5 or later, www.ilok.com for more info.