Release Version 1.2.2
The PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin is a modern recreation of a '90s classic analog guitar preamp which is used in recording studios all around the world!
It is used and "abused" for recording and characterizing not only guitars but also electric pianos, organs, synthesizers, electric basses and many other instruments.
The original unit has found its place even in the mix stage for processing all type of sounds, as drum rooms, percussions, vocals, kicks, snares and sound fx too!
For creating the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin, Nembrini Audio has carefully modeled the original analog circuits and finely refined it by ear as all its products.
Nembrini Audio also adds new features that brings the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin to modern days:
- Independent controls for left and right channels with individual and global links
- Dry/Wet mix knob for both channels
- Mid/Side operation
- Spread circuit to widen the stereo field
- Analog Link circuit to simulate the difference between left and right channels as in real analog world
- Phase Reverse switch to take advantage of the original phase changes in the real analog unit when used in parallel
- In and Out level knobs for maximum versatility
With the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin Nembrini Audio also includes the PSA1000 Jr version which has the exact same distortion algorithm in a simplified interface that include the Dry/Wet knob and Phase Reverse switch to fully take advantage of its potential like famous mixing engineers as Tchad Blake, Dave Pensado, Andrew Scheps, Jacquire King and many others.
Tchad Blake - Producer, Engineer, Mixer and Musician
(THE ARCTIC MONKEYS, THE BLACK KEYS. TOM WAITS, SHERYL CROW, SUZANNE VEGA)
“Not sure what’s different from the Avid version (which I also really like) but this Nembrini version is tighter, more solid in the mids and lows.
Reminds me of the original SansAmp ‘Classic' guitar pedal.
And a phase switch!
- An Intel Pentium 4 compatible CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer (Mac users)
- Windows 7 or newer (PC users)
- A display resolution of 1280x1024 pixels or more
- A VST2, VST3, AAX or AudioUnits compatible host
- iLok authorization onto iLok2, iLok3, Host Computer or iLok cloud. Latest iLok drivers are recommended. iLok Cloud support requires v6.5 or later, www.ilok.com for more info.