The Echobandit Plug-ins Pedal and Rack are modelled after the original Echobandit by F-Pedals, the combination of both Gold and Silver editions withs some extra features.
The Echobandit original pedal is in the list of “must-have mini pedals” made by sound guru Pete Thorn.
Both Pedal and Rack versions of the Plug-in includes a FILTER knob control that allows a sound range from the Gold to the Silver version of the original pedal and everything in between.
It will cover an incredibly wide range of sounds from an awesome classic slapback to experimental modern long distorted sounds. It can be warm and smooth or aggressive and punchy to cover all your possible soundscapes needs.
The Pedal version features :
- MIX: sets the balance between the dry input signal and the effect
- REPEAT: Sets the amount of the echo repetitions
- TAPE: Add Tape fluttering and saturation
- TIME: Turn the Knob clockwise to increase and counterclockwise to decrease the speed of the modulation
- FOOTSWITCH On/Off: Switches the distortion effect In/Out of the signal path
The Rack version has been enhanced and has actually 2 independent EchoBandit channels that can be used in mono, dual mono and stereo. Each channel has independent controls.
It’s a super flexible delay plugin capable of a wide range of sound possibilities, to allow musicians and producers of any genre, to enjoy the wonderful palette of tones that the Echobandit has to offer.
Additional Rack version features:
- PAN: Moves the channel position to L or R.
- DRY/WET: Blends the effected and dry signals.
- SYNC button to synchronize the time of the echo to your hosting DAW,
- LCDs (one per channel) will display the Tempo division when in SYNC mode or the Speed in MilliSeconds when not synched to the host.
- LINKs buttons to link the controls of the 2 separate channels.
- MASTER LINK to set ON/OFF all 4 link buttons simultaneously.
- INPUT/OUTPUT: Level knobs for maximum versatility
A very handy VU-Meter to monitor the signal in input and output.