"amplifier in a box"
The Boss Led Diode Distortion plugin is modeled on the Marshall Guv'nor* pedal, the first “amp in a box” pedal that replicates the tone and distortion character of famous black and gold British guitar amps.
This little pedal, which was used by Gary Moore on Still Got The Blues, Kevin Shields, Josh Klinghoffer and many more, recreates the sound of a classic British stack cranked up with a simple solid-state circuit that Nembrini Audio emulates in every nuance.
Nembrini Audio perfectly recreates the two LED distortion circuit and the amp style passive three tone controls of the original unit and adds the versatility that only the digital world permits.
In addition, Nembrini Audio creates The Boss Rack plugin aimed at producers and sound designers, with the same distortion and tone circuit plus ultra bass boost band, wet/dry mix feature, phase inversion, mid/side operation and the acclaimed Analog Link feature which introduces the typical unpredictability of the analog world by inserting micro-variations between the right and the left channel.
The Boss Rack Led Diode Distortion plugin is the perfect addition to any modern musician and producer in search of truly analog colouration for their productions!
The Boss Rack Led Diode Distortion features:
- Independent controls for left and right channels with individual and global links
- Dry/Wet mix knob for both channels
- Mid/Side operation
- Spread circuit to widen the stereo field
- Analog Link circuit to simulate the difference between left and right channels as in the real analog world
- Phase Reverse switch to take advantage of the original phase changes in the real analog unit when used in parallel
- INPUT and OUTPUT level knobs for maximum versatility
Marshall Guv'nor is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Ltd. The Boss was developed by Nembrini Audio SRL based on its proprietary modelling techniques. Marshall Amplification Ltd has not endorsed nor sponsored The Boss in any way, nor licensed any intellectual property for use in this product.