Release version 1.0.1
UPGRADE PRICE $9.99 USING MRH810UPGRADE CODE OR CLICK HERE
(upgrade code valid only for who already bought the V1)
The MRH810-V2 Lead Series Guitar Amplifier is a redesign of the original Nembrini Audio MRH810 plugin, one of the best selling British 800 guitar amplifier emulation.
This legendary head is one of the most acclaimed amplifiers that became an iconic images in Rock History.
Since the 80s we have seen and heard this iconic amp growling from Madison Square Garden to small clubs and everything in between.
Two channels driven by four 12AX7 and four EL34 virtual tubes:
- Lead Channel for the famous British 800 guitar tone heard in every rock genre, from classic rock to screaming and shredding metal for over 40 years.
- Clean Channel for crystal clean, creamy crunch tone and a great platform for pedal based sounds.
The MRH810 V2 Lead Series guitar amplifier plugin includes a complete recording chain emulation with 6 selected and fine tuned guitar amplifier cabinets, 4 microphones and a mixer section to blend 2 mics together with the room ambience and our custom design noise gate circuit.
You can also load your favorite Cabinet Impulse Response or bypass the intere recording chain section to use your real power amplifier and guitar speakers system with the MRH810 V2 Lead Series guitar amplifier plugin!
With MRH810 V2 Lead Series Guitar Amplifier is possible select between six different famous guitars cab, four mic emulations with on/off axis position switch, continuous position and distance knobs.
A complete Mixer section with Solos, Mutes, Pans and Faders allow you to blend together the two microphones with the ambience microphones.
IMPULSES RESPONSE LOADER
Impulse Loader let you load up to three 3rd-parties impulse responses, you can blend them together using volume, pan, phase, solo and mute controls.
A convenient browser window has been added so you can easily search through all your third parts IR files.
CLEANER / NOISE GATE
Noise Gate section plus a Cleaner circuit to reduce rumbling and harsh is included
- An Intel Pentium 4 compatible CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer, 64-bit DAW
- Windows 7 or newer, 64-bit DAW
- A VST2, VST3, AAX or AudioUnits compatible host
- iLok authorization onto iLok2, iLok3, Host Computer or iLok cloud. Latest iLok drivers are recommended. iLok Cloud support requires v6.5 or later, www.ilok.com for more info.