Software Component Unavailable
Here is what to do if you receive the following error:
If you are on a Windows machine, the following instructions should solve this issue:
Select from the following based on the operating system you are using:
- Previous to Windows 8: Select Control Panel from the Windows Start button.
- On Windows 8: Use Search (F3 or hotkey combo Windows key + S) and type "control panel" (without quotes) selecting Control Panel from the list to open it
- On Windows 10: Click the Start button and choose Control Panel from the pop-up menu
- Select System and Security
- Select Administrative Tools
- Select Services
- Right-click PACE License Services from the Services list and choose Properties from the pop-up menu
Verify that "Service status:" indicates "Running". If not:
- Click the PACE License Services Properties "Start" button
- Confirm "Service status:" indicates "Running"
- Click OK to confirm and close the PACE License Services Properties window
- Try launching iLok License Manager or authorize software to verify if the error still occurs
- If the error still occurs, return to the PACE License Services Properties tab and proceed to step 7
- On the General tab, change the Startup type from Automatic to Automatic (delayed start) and click "OK"
- Restart your computer and launch iLok License Manager to confirm no error messages are displayed on its launch